Application Form : Roadshow to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2022 15 May 2022 - 17 May 2022
Join TAT in the "Amazing New Chapters Roadshow to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2022"
Jeddah, Sunday 15 May 2022
Riyadh, Tuesday 17 May 2022
Online Application starts from 24 MARCH 2022 at 10.00 am.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM
APPLICATION CONDITIONS FOR THAI SELLER
1. All sections of this application form must be completed.
(Login to your TTVM account and select “Join Now”)
2. The application form is strictly treated on a first-come-first-served basis and
will only be considered complete when the application fee is paid.
3. You will received the payment detail once your application is confirmed. Once you have paid the application fee,
please submit an evidence of payment to TAT by email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Amazing New Chapters Roadshow to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2022 will be able to accommodate up to 40 companies (20 from Phuket [by Phuket Tourist Association] + 20 from the rest of Thailand ). The application process will not be available once the space is fully booked.
5. No refund or change of exhibitor’s name after April 11, 2022.
*TAT does not assume, and expressly disclaims, any liability, direct or indirect, to you or any person, for your health and wellness, which occurs from COVID-19 or any infectious diseases, or any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance or incidental accidents. We disclaim any responsibilities for diagnosis and medical care expenses, or any expenses for health treatments.
APPLICATION FEE: THB 10,000 for one company/ maximum of 2 delegates for 2 events in Jeddah and Riyadh
*No refundable for any cancellation. (Including any cause of travel rejection)
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Jade Junnapiya
Europe, Africa and Middle East Market Division
12th Floor, Tourism Authority of Thailand
1600 New Phetchburi Road, Makkasan,
Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel: (66 2) 250 5500 ext.1279
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org