Application Form : International Luxury Travel Mart (ILTM) 2019 02 Dec 2019 - 05 Dec 2019
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM
1. This application form all sections must be completed.
2. For ILTM 2019, the reserved space for Thailand Stand will be able to accommodate 20 organizations.
3. The Application is strictly treated on a first-come-first-served basis by payment and will only be considered complete when the application fee is paid.
4. The payment must be done within 10 working day after e-mail of payment process is sent to applicant.
5. Once you have paid the application fee, please submit an evidence of payment to TAT via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org However, TAT reserves the right to end the application process when the space is fully booked.
6. Even though the space is not fully booked, TAT also serves the right to end the application process four months prior to the show in order to have enough time for booth preparation.
7. Kindly note that each applicant will need to meet strict criteria set by ILTM organizer, assessed on a case by case basis to ensure that exhibitors are operating within the global luxury market place and represent ultra-luxurious accommodation, sought after destinations, elite transportation or unique travel experiences.
8. TAT will provide only one entry pass for each company.
9. The 2nd representative, you must be purchase the 2nd badge by own expense. TAT will send information about purchasing the additional badge order before the fair start 1 month to you or you can purchase the additional badge at the entrance of registration desk of ILTM Cannes 2019
10. Applicants must provide 1” coloured photo of each participant with the name clearly written on the back of the photo. The application will be treated on a first-come-first-served basis and considered completed when the application fee is paid.
11. TAT reserves the right to deny your participation if ILTM disqualifies you in any cases and is willing to refund the full amount of application fee.
12. No change of exhibitor’s name after 30 June 2019
13. Non-refundable for any cancellation.
14. Please note that the provided information will be treated as confidentially and is used for internal reference ONLY.
Ms. Supamisa Visanuvimol, Ms. Sunisara Wattanasen
Europe, Africa and Middle East Market Division, 12th Floor, Tourism Authority of Thailand
Tel. (+66 2) 250 5500 ext.1274 and 1266
E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org