Application Form : Tourism Clinic 2020 08 Jul 2019
Tourism Clinic & Marketing Briefing 2020 by TAT
July 8, 2019 @ Centara Grand at Central World
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM APPLICATION CONDITIONS
1. All sections of this application form must be completed.
2. The submitted application form will be strictly subjected to the first – come – first – served policy.
3. Do not transfer the application fee without a confirmation from TAT.
4. The complete payment application fee will only be considered. (Please kindly make payment within 5 days after register. Otherwise, your apply will be cancel)
5. Once you have paid the application fee, please submit an evidence of payment via the link from payment email.
6. The application deadline is on June 28, 2019. However, TAT reserves the right to end the application process when the space is fully booked.
7. For Tourism Clinic & Marketing Briefing 2020, 350 companies (Strictly Maximum 2 participants per company) participate through submitting online application.
8. No refund or change of exhibitor’s name after June 20, 2019.
9. Application for this event via online only at www.thaitravelmart.com (NO Walk-In Apply)
10. Please note that the provided information will be treated as confidential and is used for internal reference ONLY.
APPLICATION FEE: 1,200 Baht / 1 participant (if 2 participants per company, charge fee total 2,400 Baht)
Benefits: 1. Seminar of Market Briefing from TAT Executives
2. Entrance to discuss in Tourism Clinic
3. Lunch, Snacks & Drinks
4. Require submitted questionnaire in order to receive download link access to In-Depth Tourist Information, Tourism Statistics, Researches, etc., until 31 December 2019 (Questionnaire will send via email after the event date.)
Download Tourism Clinic's Programme here
**** IMPORTANT NOTICE : Official QR Code will deliver via email on the next day of final application date. Please kindly check your registed email afterword. ****
PAYMENT : Bank transfer / Draft payable only to the Tourism Authority of Thailand or money transfer through Krung Thai Bank – Tourism Authority of Thailand Branch, Savings Account No.387–1–00001–9. Money Transfer is only accepted once the space for your company is confirmed.
Event Contact Information
Mr.Pattarapon Wannasuphaphon / Ms.Chitkhanueng Benchawinyu / Mr.Yutthakan Phetsuwan
Asean, South Asia and South Pacific Market Division,
12th Floor, Tourism Authority of Thailand 1600 New Phetchburi Road,
Makkasan, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org