Application Form : Luxury Travel Mart (LTM) Moscow 2019 - Autumn Edition 01 Oct 2019
Luxury Travel Mart (LTM) Moscow, Russia 2019 - Autumn Edition
Date: October 1, 2019
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow
Approximate number of guests: 300-350 at the morning session, 145 hosted buyers, 800-850 guests at the evening session.
Luxury Travel Mart has become the most successful event in the luxury travel segment in Russia and boarding countries. This is a B2B event for companies that offer luxury products, who wish to establish new contacts and strengthen old ties on the Russian and CIS markets.
Companies that participate in the Luxury Travel Mart include five-star hotels and resorts, elite car companies, cruise and yacht charter companies, private jet charters, DMC and luxury operators. Most of the best-known brands in the luxury travel industry have participated and continue to participate in LTM each year.
Program of LTM Moscow Autumn 2019:
10:00 – 16:55 — Individual pre-scheduled appointments with top-buyers. Each appointment will last 10 minutes.
All appointments are scheduled through LTM web-site and/or LTM mobile apps.
12:55 – 14:00 — Mid-session networking and lunch for guests and exhibitors.
19:30 – 22:00 — Cocktail reception for travel agents, corporate clients and journalists in relaxed atmosphere.
1. All sections of this application form must be completed.
2. In LTM Moscow - Autumn 2019, the reserved space for Thailand Stand will be able to accommodate 9 tables/companies.
3. The registration will be strictly taken on a “First Paid, First Served” basis.
4. The payment must be done within 7 working days after the e-mail notification of payment process is sent to applicant.
5. Once you have paid the application fee, please submit an evidence of payment to TAT via the link provided in the e-mail notification of payment process sent to you by email@example.com or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, TAT reserves the right to end the application process whenever the space is fully booked.
6. Even though the space is not fully booked, TAT also reserves the right to end the application process three months prior to the show in order to have enough time for stand design and construction planning.
7. Kindly note that each applicant will need to meet strict criteria set by LTM organizer, assessed on a case by case basis to ensure that exhibitors are operating within the global luxury market place and represent ultra-luxurious accommodation, sought after destinations, elite transportation or unique travel experiences.
8. TAT reserves the right to reject your application if LTM disqualifies you in any case.
9. No change of exhibitor’s name after 30 July 2019.
10. Non-refundable for any cancellation.
11. Registration Fee: 30,000 THB for 2 participants/company
Ms. Peeraya Tangdamrongtham
Europe, Africa and Middle East Market Division (Europe 1 Section)
12th Floor, Tourism Authority of Thailand (HQ)
Tel. (+66 2) 250 5500 ext.1264
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org