Application Form : Cambodia Travel Mart 2019 (CTM 2019) 30 Aug 2019 - 30 Sep 2019
At Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- All sections of this application form must be completed.
- The payment must be done within 2 weeks after e-mail of payment process is sent to applicant but not after September 10, 2019.
- Once you have paid the contribution fee, please submit an evidence of payment to TAT by payment link ONLY.
- The application form is strictly treated on a first-come-first-served basis and will only be considered complete when the application fee is paid.
- No refund or change of exhibitor's name after September 10, 2019.
- The application deadline is on September 10, 2019. However, TAT reserves the right to end the application process when the space is fully booked.
- For Cambodia Travel Mart 2019 (CTM 2019), the reserved space for Thailand Stand will be able to accommodate 2 tables.
- All participants will travel at their own expense (Air ticket, Accommodation, Transportation, VISA, etc.).
- Participants from each company must not exceed two.
- Participants may have priority to choose their own tables location on a function date once they have arrive there on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please note that the provided information will be treated as confidential and is used for internal reference only.
- Participants who would offer lucky draw prizes, please send prizes’ information/details along with your company’s logo and photos in advance at least one week before the day of the event to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org This will help us to better prepare the prizes as well as present your company’s logo and photos in the lucky draw session. Please kindly notice that late submission may not be included in the session. We would be highly appreciated for your understanding and thank you for your kind cooperation.
- For more information, please click http://ctmcambodia.com/en/
THB 5,000 / organization / 2 co-exhibitors
1. Cash, bank cheque or draft payable only to the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
2. Money Transfer is only accepted once the space for your company is confirmed.
3. For bank details, We will send to you via email.
Ms. Romchat Pongpamorn / Ms. Thiporn Upienpong / Ms. Sirithara Sukhanaiyananan
Asean, South Asia and South Pacific Market Division,
12th Floor, Tourism Authority of Thailand 1600 New Phetchaburi Road,
Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
Tel. (66 2) 250 5500 ext. 1237, 1242, 1243 Fax. (66 2) 652 8215
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org