Application Form : SATTE 2020 (Available on 21st October 2019) 08 Jan 2020 - 10 Jan 2020
APPLICATION FORM: SATTE 2020
8th – 10th January 2020
India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM
- All sections of this application form must be completed.
- Applicant must submit a copy of tourism business license or hotel license and business registration license via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days after application and before making a payment. If not the system will eliminate your application form.
- The payment must be done within 7 days after e-mail of payment process is sent to applicant.
- Once you have paid the contribution fee, please submit an evidence of payment to TAT by fax or e-mail.
- The application form is strictly treated on a first-come-first-served basis and will only be considered complete when the application fee is paid.
- No refund or change of exhibitor's name after November 22, 2019.
- The application deadline is on November 22, 2019. However, TAT reserves the right to end the application process when the space is fully booked.
- For SATTE 2020, 35 companies participate through submitting online application
- All participants will travel at their own expense (Air ticket, Accommodation, Transportation, VISA, etc.)
- Participants from each company must not exceed two.
- Please note that the provided information will be treated as confidential and is used for internal reference ONLY.
- *Please be aware that if we found the participant will share the table with one or more companies, which we would like to inform that was part of the conditions’ violation. Please note that both the company that owns the table and the other that accepts to lease some or the whole part it, TAT reserves the right to cancel the allocated spaces and reject their applications on the website: www.thaitravelmart.com, for a period of 1 (one) year.
THB 35,000 / organization / 2 co-exhibitors
1. Cash, bank cheque or draft payable only to the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Mr. Sivakorn Hornopparat / Mr. Surasak Suepaiboon
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org