Application Form : MATKA 2020 Nordic 16 Jan 2020 - 19 Jan 2020
MATKA 2020 Nordic Travel Fair
Thursday 16th to Sunday 19th of January 2020
Helsinki Fair Centre
KINDLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. The registration is binding once it has been received by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) in completed form and the full amount of the application fee THB 25,000 per one company/two delegates
2. TAT is not responsible for any bank fees/charges regarding the payment.
3. The application deadline is Wednesday 27th of November 2019. However, TAT reserves the right to close the application before the deadline once the space is fully booked.
4. The payment deadline is Friday 6th of December 2019, Failure to comply with the payment terms may entail loss of the reserved space. In such cases, TAT is entitled to dispose of the space concerned as it sees fit.
5. The application form will be strictly treated on first-come-first-serve basis.
6. Should a registered co-exhibitor decide to withdraw from the event or to be prevented from participating, a written cancellation must be notified to TAT no later than Wednesday 27th of November 2019.
7. No refund or any cancellation and change the name of delegates after Friday 6th of December 2019
8. Co-exhibitor is defined by a company who has registered and paid the application fee THB25,000 for participation of the trade fair with TAT
9. Sharing the space between two(2) or more different business organisations at TAT booth is strictly not permitted. Neither sub-letting of co-exhibitor is allowed. Only companies registered as co-exhibitor may participate.
10. TAT, Stockholm Office, provide a co-exhibitor with one information desk or a table with 1-2 chairs at each fair for the cost THB 25,000 per fair. Any costs will be responsible by the co-exhibitors.
11. Co-exhibitor is not allowed to decorate the stand. Neither co-exhibitor's own roll up is allowed at the stand. TAT, Stockholm Office, reserves the right to decorate the whole stand area.
12. Should co-exhibitor decide not to be at the fair for the whole period due to any reasons, TAT, Stockholm office, is free to dispose of the space which become available as a result of the co-exhibitor's absence. No refund on partly used of the period will be paid back. Neither discount will be claimed to TAT.
13. The provided information will be treated as confidential and used for internal used only.
14. There will be only five co-exhibitors attending this event.
The application fee is THB 25,000 per company / two delegates
Should further detailed information be required, please contact
Miss Supamisa Visanuvimol
Tel : +662 250 5500 ext. 1274
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org