Application Form : Amazing Thailand Pre-ATM Road Show 2020 14 Apr 2020 - 16 Apr 2020
Tuesday 14 April, 2020 -Cairo, Egypt
Thursday 16 April, 2020 -Muscat, Oman
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. All the sections must be completed.
2. This roadshow is able to accommodate 30 companies.
3. ATM 2020 applicants who register, settle the payment and submit pay-in Slip to TAT by 31 December 2019, will be eligible for the priority to apply for Amazing Thailand Pre-ATM 2020.
4. The registration for confirmed ATM 2020 participants is available on Wednesday 12 February 2020 at 14.00 hrs.The payment should be settled and submitted to TAT by Tuesday 18 February 2020. If you fail to do so, TAT reserves the right to consider the next applicant in the waiting list.
5. If the space is still available, the registration will be opened to public on Thursday 20 February 2020. The payment should be settled and submitted to TAT by Wednesday 26 February 2020.
6. TAT reserves the rights to end the application process when the spaces are fully booked and end all application process two months prior to the event in order to have time for preparing the event.
7. No change of participants' name after Friday 6 March 2020.
8. The application fee is non-refundable for any cancellation.
9. Kindly note that the provided information will be treated as confidential and used for internal reference only.
-If the seats are still available, the chance for registration for the Amazing Thailand Pre-ATM Road Show 2020 will be opened the public via the website www.thaitravelmart.com.
APPLICATION FEE : THB 40,000 per company (2 delegates)
CONTACT PERSON : 1.Ms. Khemyada Wutthitithada
2.Mr. Pannawit Thitikawanon
Europe, Africa and Middle East Market Division
12th Floor, Tourism Authority of Thailand
1600 New Phetchburi Road, Makkasan, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel: (66 2) 250 5500 ext.1278, 1277 Fax. (66 2) 253 7437
E-Mail : email@example.com
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org