Application Form : Azerbaijan International Travel and Tourism Fair (AITF) 2020 09 Apr 2020 - 11 Apr 2020
Azerbaijan International Travel and Tourism Fair
Schedule : 9-11 April 2020
Venue : Baku Expo Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Event Website : aitf.az
AITF is the main event in Azerbaijan’s fast growing tourism market attracting a large number of international participants and trade visitors from year-to-year becoming the ‘hub’ for the tourism industry of the entire Caspian region. It is where important meetings are organised, partnership agreements are concluded, new programs and destinations are announced.
TAT will organize an ADD-ON networking event on 8 April 2020 with local travel agents for the participants who join AITF with TAT.
1. All sections of this application form must be completed.
2. This event allows up to 3 stand sharers within the Thailand stand.
3. The registration is FREE OF CHARGE and is strictly taken on a “First Come, First Served” basis, meaning the first 3 (with valid tourism/business license) who complete online application form, will be included in the participant list.
4. Applicant must have valid business license or hotel license.
5. All traveling expenditures (Air ticket, Accommodation, Transportation, Visa fee, etc.) should be borne by participants (maximum 2 participants / company).
6. Any cancellation, substitution, and/or additions must be informed to TAT before 10 March 2020 at 15.00 hrs.
7. The application deadline is on 10 March 2020. However, TAT reserves the right to end the application process when the space is fully booked.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact:
Tel.: +66 2 250 5500 ext. 1264 (Khun Peeraya)
Europe 1 Section
Europe, Africa and Middle East Market Division
Tourism Authority of Thailand (HQ)
© 2018 Tourism Authority of Thailand : www.tourismthailand.org